IT/Microsoft Dynamics Navision Developer
Candidates for this position will have a minimum of five years hands-on experience in development and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009/2013 R2 C/SIDE and also:
- Have three years development experience with .NET framework
- Be experienced with NAV reports and developments
- Know SQL Server 2012/2014 c#/.NET, SSRS, SharePoint, Visual Studio and Warehouse Management (SCALE)
- Have working knowledge of shipping systems, EDI and forecasting and web services experience
- Have experience with E-Commerce (both vendor and customer portal)
- Be able to assist with Navision and WMS integration
- Have a bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
Ideal candidates will also:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be well organized and detail oriented
If this sounds like you, email your resume to HR@FEIT.COM and include the job name in the subject line.
Senior Networking and Application Administrator
We are currently seeking a Senior Networking/Application Administrator that has at least 5 years’ experience supporting a medium size company. Find out more about Feit Electric at Feit.com
- Setup, mobile devices, computers and servers
- Copier maintenance, purchasing, and contracts
- Advanced knowledge of firewall, spam filters, content filtering and other network security – setup and maintenance and upgrades specifically Palo Alto and Proof Point.
- VLAN setup and maintenance of switches Meraki/Cisco.
- Advanced Knowledge Wireless network – both for WMS and office
- Maintain/support/maintain network infrastructure
- 150 scanners for wireless network with maintenance and setup
- E-waste inventory and disposal
- Purchasing, sizing, quoting all computers, notebooks, server, printers, scanners, copiers, Mac, wireless and support and maintenance
- Support remote users – domestic and China
- Support local users with computer (PC and Mac) related issues including hardware and software
- Network and local printer support and maintenance
- Phone system, voice mail, call accounting – maintenance, setup, add/deletes/changes
- Maintaining and updating 22 servers – Windows and Mac
- Managing all maintenance contracts
- All network backups
- Checking computer related invoices
- Postal machine maintenance and contracts
- Do all hardware and software upgrade (servers, routers, wireless, workstations)
- Help support other IT personnel
- Setup new employees
- Advanced Knowledge of Windows and Windows Servers, SQL servers, Hyper-V and Office 365, Mac OS, Microsoft Dynamics ERP
Please include on your resume and computer systems, software or applications you are proficient using. If this sounds like you, email your resume to HR@FEIT.COM and include the job name in the subject line.
WMS System Director
We are looking for a highly motivated, well organized Distribution and WMS Specialist that can take Feit Electric to the next level. Candidates for this position will have five years or more working in a high volume distribution center and have experience with the implementation and roll-out of a new Warehouse Management System.
- Help facilitate needs on the implementation of our new WMS from the warehouse to our IT department
- Be able to troubleshoot errors in the system, come up with solutions and work around the floor
- Experience in inventory control, cycle counting, bin verification and adjustment
- Have experience with training and leading a team through system upgrades on the warehouse floor
- Experience working with Manhattan TMS/WMS
- Develop user guides, conduct QA, and improve operational efficiency
- Can develop training materials, lead and train warehouse employees on new processes and systems
- Troubleshoot operational issues and perform root-cause analysis
- Collect data and perform analysis to provide recommendations on operational improvements
- Serve as project manager for new process implementations
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, Business or a related field; MBA a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in logistics/inventory control management.
- Experience with Warehouse Management (Manhattan WM preferred)
- Experience with ERP (Preferable MS Navision)
- Consulting experience a plus
- Knowledge of process improvement methodologies
- Working knowledge of warehousing operations, inventory, receiving, and order processing.
- Data analysis skills, Mastery in Microsoft Excel, Project and Visio, Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong “service” orientation to internal stakeholders and constituents
- Ability to work independently
- Able to stand or walk for long periods of time
- Experience with SSRS reports
- Have effective supervisory, leadership skills and be a team player
- Gifted analytical thinker; proven ability to synthesize complex data into simple and compelling recommendations for improvement.
- Good oral, written and verbal communication skills
- Be organized, systematic and a fantastic driver on processes and procedures
- Have solid work ethic
- Able to wear many hats and work on multiple projects at once