Candidates for this position will have accounts receivable experience working in manufacturing with multiple “Big Box” retailers. This candidate will be assigned and working with one big retail customer. Responsibilities include:
· Resolving customer disputed deduction pertaining to pricing, rebate discounts, damages, shortages and freight claims.
· Monitor follow-up calls on charge-backs disputes on customer accounts
· Responding to incoming Accounts Receivable customer related requests and inquiries pertaining to assigned accounts.
· Advanced skills in Excel (V LOOK UP and PIVOT TABLE)
· Distribution or manufacturing environment experience desired
· Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Flexible in working in an environment that must meet deadlines
· Be detail oriented, organized and have good work ethic
Please include on your resume any computer systems, software or applications you are proficient using.