Feit Electric, one of the nation’s premier light bulb manufacturers, has an immediate opening for a Billing / Order Management Specialist to join our growing team.
Candidate MUST have consumer packaged goods and EDI experience processing high volume orders daily in a fast-paced environment. Applications without basic consumer goods EDI experience will not be considered.
- Invoicing customers
- Input, verification, and editing of raw data
- Item pricing validation and verification for each customer
- Customer contract pricing and input of pricing
- Performs a variety of tasks related to order and inventory management work (e.g., proofread, total data, etc.)
- Accurate input of various types of data into the ERP and spreadsheets
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results
- High school graduate with a minimum of three years related experience preferably with consumer packaged goods
- Accounting background a plus
- Must possess strong verbal, written, and communication skills
- Knowledge of basic math skills and type 50 WPM
- Accurate data entry/keyboard skills
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized, self-starter who is willing and able to take initiative and multitask
- Requires a great deal of flexibility to work effectively within an environment that has quickly changing deadlines
- Proficient with MS Office applications is required (e.g., Excel, Outlook)
Essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
Knowledge with EDI: (Types of EDI documents we work with)D/E 810 (invoice (electronic))D/E 850 (Purchase Order)D/E 860 (P.O. Change)D/E 856 (ASN Advance Shipment Notice)EDI Software: Gentran/Sterling A/R 812 Charge back’s A/R 820 Cash Apps. Remittance Data Entry: Some manual orders being done in Data Entry. Mass majority have been transitioned over to C.S. 855 (Purchase Order Acknowledgment) 870 (Order Status Report).