WHO WE ARE
- Managing our website product catalog; creating collections and landing pages, determining product taxonomy and attribute classifications, and publishing content from Salsify to Shopify.
- Participating in the development and implementation of integrated marketing campaigns to support advertising and social media programs.
- Supporting the Feit Electric sales team and our retail customers with specific requests for online content including creating compelling A+/Enhanced product detail pages in Salsify and infographics to support product launches.
- Providing content optimization expertise, recommendations, and insights based on emerging trends and e-retailer-specific site capabilities to improve conversion rates and the overall digital consumer experience.
- Collaborating with design teams to ensure best-in-class product/lifestyle imagery and video content to support our catalog website and eCommerce.
- Basic graphic design production capability and photo editing skills.
- Ability to edit assets to create online content for product pages, infographics, banners, and landing pages.
- Capable of multitasking, and managing priorities, and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Good oral communication skills and a customer-oriented attitude.
- Attention to detail, ability to drive projects independently, and meet commitments.
- Problem-solving and technical aptitude. Basic coding capability is not required but is a plus.
- Required Education: A bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Proven platform proficiency in Shopify Plus and experience managing ongoing operations of a company website.
- Experience using eCommerce and CMS and Syndication Platforms, ideally Salsify.
- Analytical mindset and capability. Understanding of Google Analytics, tagging, and how to track performance of marketing programs.
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word).
Feit Electric is a leading smart home and energy-efficient lighting brand founded and headquartered in the Los Angeles area. We’ve been in business for over 40 years, and our innovative consumer products are sold through some of the largest retailers in North America.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for managing our company website feit.com and planning, creating, and executing best-in-class online product content for retailer websites. Your day-to-day activities will include:
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS