WHO WE ARE
Feit Electric is a leading smart home and energy-efficient lighting brand founded and headquartered in the Los Angeles area. We’ve been in business for over 40 years, and our innovative consumer products are sold through some of the largest retailers in North America.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
This is a newly created position on the marketing team who will play an integral role in working with our sales team to support eCommerce sales through our retail partners. The role will be responsible for planning, creating, and executing best-in-class online product marketing content.
Your day-to-day activities will include
- Supporting the Feit Electric sales team and our customers with specific retailer requests for online content.
- Writing/editing clear, concise, clean, and SEO optimized product description copy.
- Creating compelling A+/Enhanced product detail pages.
- Ensuring new products have required hero shots, packaging images, and lifestyle images meeting retailer guidelines as part of the launch process.
- Managing all related content within the content management system (Salsify) and ensuring the sales team has all required assets needed for item set up.
- Providing content optimization expertise, recommendations, and insights based on emerging trends and e-retailer specific site capabilities to improve conversion rates and the overall digital consumer experience.
- Collaborating with design teams to ensure best-in-class product/lifestyle imagery and video content to support eCommerce.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities, and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail, ability to drive projects independently, and meet commitments.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Good oral communication skills and a customer-oriented attitude.
- 3-5 years eCommerce copywriting experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong keyword research skills and familiarity with tools like Semrush, Ahrefs, etc.
- Experience using eCommerce and CMS and Syndication Platforms, ideally Salsify, Syndigo, Bazaarvoice, and Shopify.
- Proficiency with various Microsoft Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word)