Feit Electric, one of the nation’s premier light bulb companies, has immediate openings for a Financial Analyst at our corporate office in Pico Rivera, CA. Join a high-energy, dynamic team where your contribution can make a difference. We offer a challenging environment and unlimited growth opportunities.
- Analyze financial and sales data by collecting, monitoring, and creating models for decision support.
- Increases productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools.
- Data mining, business intelligence, and create ad hoc reports as needed.
- Sales and procurement analysis; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Identify sales status comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Prepare royalties and State Taxes reports
- Payroll processing back-up
Skills & Qualifications Required
- Must have strong analytical (quantitative as well as qualitative) skills including building models, prior data mining, and online market research.
- Self-starter with the ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow.
- Strong financial analysis foundation and creating forecasts.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required; familiarity with data query/data management tools extremely helpful (Access, SQL, Business Objects, Jet Reports)
- Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills and be comfortable interacting with executive-level management.
- Strong Financial Reporting/Modeling experience
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Experience working with the Sales team.
- Record of improving financial and accounting processes.
- Bachelor’s in accounting or related field
Job Type: Full-time