WHO WE ARE
Feit Electric is a leading smart home and energy-efficient lighting brand founded and headquartered in the Los Angeles area. We’ve been in business for over 40 years, and our innovative consumer products are sold through some of the largest retailers in North America.
- Supporting product launches and marketing campaigns with digital assets.
- Creating lifestyle and product imagery; editing, color correction, resizing, and more.
- Shooting, editing, and producing video assets for product promotion, how-to’s, social media, and our company website.
- Developing informative graphics and A+ content for retailers and the Feit website.
- Uploading all assets to the digital asset management system, following a preset naming convention and structure for all files.
- Working collaboratively with the marketing, sales, and product teams. Amending designs based on customer input.
- The ability to work onsite in the office, Pico Rivera full time.
- A strong portfolio with a focus on Digital Media.
- Skills and working experience with Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, and Microsoft Office.
- Experience or background in consumer products, electronics/tech is a Major Plus. We’ve got loads of new products and we need storytellers who can bring them to life!
- A solid understanding of design, photography, production, lighting, and post-production.
- Excellent writing skills to help develop scripts and product content.
- Ability to take direction and work well in a team environment.
- Must be very organized and be able to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Degree in Design, Visual Arts, or in a relevant field.
- 3+ years of hands-on brand and graphic design experience.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
We’re experiencing tremendous growth and increased demands for digital assets to support digital marketing and omnichannel commerce. You will partner with our marketing team to develop compelling content for our website, social media, and retailer’s product information pages.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS