Self-motivated, well-organized Logistics professional with excellent written and verbal communication skills. This position will be responsible for the daily import and export of goods to and from China. Documentation and follow up on orders are essential. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
Essential Functions, but not limited to:
- Import/Export experience in dealing with overseas vendors.
- Import/Export documentation requirements.
- Familiar with international steamship lines.
- Familiar with U.S. Customs requirements.
- Familiar with all INCOTERMS.
- L/C experience – not necessary, but knowledge preferred.
- Direct import experience with COSTCO (all Costco regions), Target, BJ’s, Wal-Mart, THD.
- Must be bilingual English/Mandarin
- Experience: 2-5 years
- Must be results-oriented and a problem solver.
- Must possess a high level of professional verbal and written communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills to communicate with all levels of Direct Import customer and internal management team.
- Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
- Requires a great deal of flexibility to work effectively within an environment that has quickly changing deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple products simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating a sense of urgency and accuracy.
- Detail-oriented and strong work ethic
- BA/BS degree in a related field
- Overall Computer Skills: Intermediate (Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Excel, Access & PowerPoint)