About the Job:
Seeking an IT Project Manager to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and progressive Enterprise for a direct FTE role with our brand-recognized client.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Experience and understanding of consumer-packaged goods and warehousing industry experience.
- Microsoft Dynamics Enterprise Business Central (BC) experience preferred
- Excellent project budget planning and management experience (understanding of OPEX, CAPEX, development costs, training costs, licensing, etc.)
- Great communication skills and ability to interface with cross-functional team members across the organization
- Have one or more Certifications: Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Project Manager (CPM) or Certified Scrum Master (PMI ACP, or CSM), Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
As an IT PM, you will directly contribute to the success of leading IT project management & program initiatives across all areas of cross-functional teams (Applications, Infrastructure, Cyber Security). You will also contribute to data compliance and governance to help implement controls and drive customer centric governance solutions across our products.
Managing a portfolio of IT projects:
- Guides the team to keep projects on track and in scope
- Partners with the functional teams on project demand and schedules
- Provides management reporting & analytics services
- Aligns processes, identifies project priorities and objectives, resource planning and departmental goals with an overall strategy.
- Manage all stages of the project life cycle – project initiation, scope definition, project schedule/cost, roadmaps, defining program ROIs, ensure ability to measure risk and issue management, project status reporting, implementation planning, and project closure activities using appropriate methodologies.
- Provide IT ‘Customer Centric based project management’- for IT Planning and management of various programs and project management methodologies which include tracking disciplines, KPI measurement/dashboards, and related technology products.
- Enterprise scale end-to-end ERP program management experience desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or 10+ years equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of experience in IT and business/industry with 7+ years of Project/Program management as part of managing, developing, implementing, and maintaining PMO projects experience large, cross-functional teams
- Certifications preferred include: PMP, CPM, PMI ACP, CSM, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Demonstrated success in providing project management leadership, oversight, and guidance to meet corporate policies, practices, and standards.
- The ability to concurrently manage multiple, complex projects and prioritize workloads while working independently within a cross-functional team.
- Expertise developing actionable plans to achieve strategic goals.
Pay Range for this position is $100,000.00 to $130,000.00 annually