The Marketing Specialist is responsible for the strategic execution of marketing deliverables to support our growing omnichannel consumer products business. The ideal candidate is a gifted storyteller with hands-on experience across a variety of mediums. The ability to thrive while juggling multiple priorities is critical. Must be a self-starter that knows how to balance multiple priorities while delivering high-quality content for multiple teams.
- Develop product launch content including packaging, online descriptions, and naming.
- Create compelling videos – promo videos and installation videos.
- Support sales requests for copy and presentations.
- Manage social media content calendars for Feit platforms and community moderation.
- Author online knowledgebase articles and FAQs, editing user guides.
- Create superior online rich content for retailer product pages.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of content marketing, content design, or equivalent experience.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field (Marketing, Communications, English, etc.)
- Excellent writing and copy-editing skills, able to support creative ad copy to more instructional needs.
- Creative, highly organized, detail-oriented, results-motivated, and agile. Must be someone who excels at project management skills, with ability to self-manage tasks.
- Experience with a variety of content mediums, including written, graphic, video, webinar, web/email, social, etc.
- Experience developing content for consumer products and comfort with consumer tech, smart and app-based products.
- Intermediate photo editing expertise using tools such as Photoshop. Ability to modify, crop, photos for online use. Skilled at finding stock images or managing photoshoots as needed.
- Ability to edit and create a video, project manage production using outside vendors, and write scripts. Willingness to demo our products and be “on screen talent” a plus.
- Enthusiasm for all things social and curiosity about emerging platforms and how best to create compelling content. Experience developing content and moderating posts for social platforms including Instagram, FB, Twitter.
- Proficiency with online content management systems such as Syndigo, Amazon, and WordPress.