The Feit Electric Quality Assurance Supervisor for the East Coast ensures that products shipped from our East Coast distribution center comply with all Feit Electric product requirements and specifications. This position is responsible for all Quality Control functions including incoming inspection, containment, and rework. Additionally, this position is an integral part of the continuous improvement of the Feit Electric Quality Management System.
Duties Include: (but are not limited to):
- Develop a small team of Quality Control personnel at the East Coast distribution location.
- Extend the Feit Electric Quality Management System to the new East Coast Facility.
- Be an integral part of the Feit Electric Quality Assurance and Continuous Improvements team and process.
- Ensure all incoming inspection is conducted per Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure all containment functions are handled with urgency and accuracy.
- Ensure all rework is performed properly and timely. Coordinate projects are required.
- Ensure all inventory transactions are accurate and timely.
- Ensure timely disposition of defective materials.
- Communicate quality findings on a daily basis and participate with the quality findings at other locations.
- 5 years experience in Quality Assurance, preferably in Consumer Goods.
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field.
- Specific Quality Assurance training such as: ISO9001, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, ASQ coursework.
- Familiarity with Smart Products, WIFI, Bluetooth and Phone Apps.
- Fluid computer skills in Microsoft Office, ERP systems and WMS systems.