Feit Electric, one of the nation’s premier lighting and smart home manufacturers, is looking for a self-motivated, well-organized customer service/tech support professional with excellent written and verbal communication skills to troubleshoot problems, help with product installation, process orders, prepare correspondences, and fulfill customer needs while ensuring customer satisfaction. Works under general supervision; typically reporting to a supervisor or manager. Must possess familiarity with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Able to quickly diagnose product issues on the spot, explain situations with patience, empathy, and offer solutions to quickly get users up and running again.
Essential Functions, but not limited to:
- Handling a high volume of inbound multichannel messages from email, social, calls, and chat.
- Working within a customer care environment, you will respond to inbound phone calls and e-mails from customers and consumers who have questions or issues related to their product purchases.
- Make outbound communications to clarify individual requests, provide additional information, obtain data to resolve an issue, or let the customer know that an issue or discrepancy has been resolved.
- Process orders or prepare written correspondence.
- Work on special projects at senior management’s request
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent of 2-3 years of relevant work experience, preferably within a manufacturing and or distribution environment.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- A commitment to superior customer service.
- Well organized and detail-oriented.
- Must possess a high level of professional verbal and written communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills to communicate with all levels.
- Time management, and accuracy skills a must
- Data entry experience and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating a sense of urgency and accuracy.
- Working knowledge of Wifi, Bluetooth, Zigbee, 2.4ghz/5ghz network/communication protocols.
- Understanding of software operating systems, especially for mobile communication platforms.
- Working knowledge of Android & iOS operating systems and the ability to navigate numerous cell provider websites
- Work with and manage CRM or other call logging system.
Overall Computer Skills: proficiency with MS Office applications is required (advanced Outlook, Excel).
Job Type: Full-time