WHO WE ARE
Feit Electric is a leading smart home and energy-efficient lighting brand founded and headquartered in the Los Angeles area. We’ve been in business for over 40 years, and our innovative consumer products are sold through some of the largest retailers in North America.
- Overseeing implementation of the new Shopify platform by managing SKUs, product images, product descriptions, and video content.
- Maintenance of product marketing content on Salsify the company’s product information management system and publishing updates to Shopify.
- Supporting SEO requirements (alt tags, SEO title, and descriptions) for all pages on the site, and maintaining asset (image and video) size requirements.
- Responding to internal requests for content updates, executing and managing content changes for all major areas of the site (home page banners, landing pages, career site, blog, etc.)
- Coordinating with where to buy vendor Price Spider to ensure listings are updated.
- Reporting on website KPIs and driving UX/UI improvements to support business objectives.
- Proficiency with website content management platforms, Shopify, and Salsify experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience with Google Analytics and website analytics and campaign tracking.
- Excellent writing and copy-editing skills, able to support creative to more instructional needs.
- Creative, highly organized, detail-oriented, results-motivated, and agile. Must be someone who excels at project management skills, with the ability to self-manage tasks
- Intermediate photo editing expertise using tools such as Photoshop. Ability to modify, and crop, photos for online use. Skilled at finding stock images as needed.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Website Marketing Specialist will be responsible for a variety of website content management and operational tasks for feit.com our brand website. The Website Marketing Specialist will update corporate and product content and conduct quality assurance of the website’s functions and features. Day-to-day activities will include:
Essential Skills and Qualifications