As of 11/29/2017, we released a new version of our HomeBrite App. We recommend all customer reset their HomeBrite bulbs and register with the new version of our app for best performance.
** Please make sure to enable Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS location, to operate the bulbs**
First Step: Install and register the new App
- Delete any previous versions of the HomeBrite App from your device.
- Disable you Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on your device.
- Power off your device for 1 minute.
- Perform the Hard Reset (see below for instructions)
- Turn on device.
- Download App, and when prompted to enter 4-digit code, enter a new code, (NEVER RE ENTER THE SAME CODE AFTER INITIAL INSTALL)
- Register the app. In the future all you would have to do is press one button (Restore Configuration) to restore and fix any issue without having to apply the trouble shooting steps above.
Second Step: Hard reset the bulbs
- To start turn off physical wall switch, make sure wall switch is in off position.
- Turn light switch on for 18 seconds.
- Turn light switch off for 1 second.
- Repeat 5 times back to back.
- On the 6th time you will turn the light switch on and leave it on for mesh connection.
- On the Right-hand corner there will be 3 dots.
- Tap the 3 dots and select DISCOVER NEW BULBS.
- Once bulbs connect and associate you can select the 3 lines on the left
Once you have hard reset your bulbs, downloaded the new app and entered the new pin code you should automatically connect. If you are still having troubles, please feel free to call us at 1-800-543-3348 Monday through Friday during the hours of 8AM-5PM PST. When calling, please be sure to mention you would like assistance with the HomeBrite bulb, to assure the best and fastest support.