Brand Graphic Designer, Digital – Los Angeles, CA
We're looking for a Graphic Designer with a knack for creative brand application and a love of great digital expression to join our newly formed Brand Design team.
You might have noticed that we’re working on a fresh new style for Feit Electric—and we need a designer who lives and breathes brand to work with the Creative Director and a small team to take this to the next level. A particular focus for this role will be on digital placements and creative that builds brand awareness, so there is a lot of opportunity to push the brand style to exciting new spaces, as well as be a strong voice in shaping it.
In this role you would…
- Contribute to building out a new, memorable identity for an industry giant.
- Collaborate with a fast-paced and diverse inhouse team, including a broader graphics team and our marketing team.
- Contribute to the wider organization with tools to help us always look ‘on brand’.
- Bring your creative energy to all that you do by finding opportunities in each outcome to show off emotive and storytelling aspects of our identity.
The successful applicant for this role will:
- Design creative for digital spaces. You’ll create awesome assets that tell the story of our products across digital platforms, including social media, websites, email campaigns, and online ads.
- Develop design systems. Help define and build out a cohesive visual language with the team, with a focus on brand expression across digital applications.
- Collaborate with others. Work closely with marketing and design teams to create engaging digital experiences that align with the brand's identity and resonate with target audiences.
- Design for Marketing outcomes. Contribute creatively to online advertising, social media campaigns, and email marketing initiatives, helping conceptually and in execution to build brand awareness and engagement.
- Launch new products. Help us define and design new product launch campaigns with style, building out visually compelling campaigns with the team across various digital platforms.
- Be aware of trends and new ways of working. Explore possibilities in industry trends, emerging technologies, and design tools to keep the brand visually relevant and efficient.
- Have a strength in communication. Effectively communicate design concepts to internal stakeholders as needed and engage in feedback for continuous improvement of the brand.
- Want to help, grow and learn. You demonstrate adaptability and a willingness to try new things and develop your skills. We all wear a few hats in our roles at Feit Electric, so being flexible and having a ‘can do’ attitude is part of our DNA.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, Digital Media, or a related field.
- Professional Experience: Previous professional experience as a Graphic Designer, with a focus on digital design, preferably within the consumer products segment or helping to build an online brand. The right applicant for this role will have at least 3 year’s professional experience.
- Design Proficiency:
- Must have a strong experience across Adobe CS
- Experience in Figma a bonus as we look to build out this capability.
- A strong portfolio that shows off your brand building capabilities across a diverse range of outcomes.
- Product launch or marketing campaign creative experience is preferred—this role will help guide the visual style of these outcomes heavily.
- A high comfort level for delivering motion outcomes will be highly regarded.
- Broader Skills:
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining consistency in design across different digital channels.
- The ability to adapt to evolving project requirements and a willingness to embrace new design tools and techniques.
- Strong organizational and time management skills - An ability to manage your projects, listen to feedback, work to a brief, take initiative and deliver on schedule.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to think creatively and find innovative design solutions to meet business objectives.
- Top of Form
- Bottom of Form
Job Type: Full-Time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 8-hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In Person in Los Angeles Office
Hourly Rate: Offer will be based on applicant’s experience level and seniority, but the role has a range of $30-$38.
Position is onsite Monday through Friday in our Pico Rivera, CA office. Position does not offer relocation package. No remote work available for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Feit Electric is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.