IT Project Manager – Los Angeles, CA
Seeking an IT Project Manager to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and progressive Enterprise for a direct FTE role with our brand-recognized client.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience and understanding of consumer-packaged goods and warehousing industry experience.
- Microsoft Dynamics Enterprise Business Central (BC) experience preferred.
- Ability to Coordinate our current IT environment with Manhattan cloud-based service solutions.
- Excellent project budget planning and management experience (understanding of OPEX, CAPEX, development costs, training costs, licensing, etc.)
- Great communication skills and ability to interface with cross-functional team members across the organization.
- Have one or more Certifications: Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Project Manager (CPM) or Certified Scrum Master (PMI ACP, or CSM), Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
- As an IT PM, you will directly contribute to the success of leading IT project management & program initiatives across all areas of cross-functional teams (Applications, Infrastructure, Cyber Security). You will also contribute to data compliance and governance to help implement controls and drive customer centric governance solutions across our products.
- Managing a portfolio of IT projects.
- Guides the team to keep projects on track and in scope.
- Partners with the functional teams on project demand and schedules.
- Provides management reporting & analytics services.
- Aligns processes, identifies project priorities and objectives, resource planning and departmental goals with an overall strategy.
- Manage all stages of the project life cycle - project initiation, scope definition, project schedule/cost, roadmaps, defining program ROIs, ensure ability to measure risk and issue management, project status reporting, implementation planning, and project closure activities using appropriate methodologies.
- Provide IT ‘Customer Centric based project management’- for IT Planning and management of various programs and project management methodologies which include tracking disciplines, KPI measurement/dashboards, and related technology products.
- Enterprise scale end-to-end ERP program management experience desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology.
- 10+ years of experience in IT and business/industry with 7+ years of Project/Program management as part of managing, developing, implementing, and maintaining PMO projects experience large, cross-functional teams
- Certifications preferred include: PMP, CPM, PMI ACP, CSM, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Demonstrated success in providing project management leadership, oversight, and guidance to meet corporate policies, practices, and standards.
- The ability to concurrently manage multiple, complex projects and prioritize workloads while working independently within a cross-functional team.
- Expertise developing actionable plans to achieve strategic goals.
Pay range for this position is $100,000.00 to $130,000.00 annual salary (Exempt).
Position is onsite Monday – Friday.