Product Manager – Bulbs, Los Angeles, CA
Feit Electric products are in the homes of almost everyone in America – and soon worldwide. As a Product Manager at Feit Electric, you will create cool stuff that everyone can afford.
Your primary responsibilities will be to launch innovative new products and grow your product line. You will need a deep understanding of trends with technology and customers. You will need to be creative, nimble, and resourceful to achieve the goals set for your product portfolio. You will also be a part of a great team. We value collaboration with our customers and teammates to make something incredible.
- Research & Analysis – Identify gaps in the market.
- Product Ideation & Roadmap – Fill those gaps with compelling products.
- Manufacturing & Negotiations – Work with the best manufacturing partners, while keeping a keen eye on creating value for our customers and exceeding our financial goals.
- Support Our Customers – Create prototypes, clear selling propositions, and all needed collateral.
- Launching Products On-Time, On-Spec, & On-Budget – Work with stakeholders to drive projects to completion.
- Product Lifecyle - Ensure the technology, quality, features, and prices of our products meet our strategy for the category. Replace or end of life products when needed.
- Track record of launching great new products.
- Attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple projects & programs with people both internal and external to the company.
- 2 – 7 years of experience in product development or Product Management in the lighting, consumer products or technology industries.
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment, biased towards action.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
What you will get:
Salary Range $80,000.00 to $110,000.00 Exempt / Salary