Sales Support Coordinator - Los Angeles, CA
Support sales managers in all aspects of selling products and meeting customer needs. Professional support functions in a fast-paced environment, dealing with moderately complex issues and managing conflicting priorities. Strong analytical and mathematical capabilities. Create recommendations to support business decision-making. Detail-oriented, extremely well organized, and able to manage time and multi-task to accomplish a multitude of tasks, with conflicting priorities and timelines. Proficient administrative tasks: PC skills -Internet, MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Excellent communication skills written/verbal,
digital and in-person are a must. Previous experience working with Mass Merchant Retailers is preferred. Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Read and analyze incoming emails, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and course of action.
- File and retrieve documents, records, and reports. Provides historical records by maintaining records on customer sales, pricing, and purchases.
- Based on the Account Managers’ direction, adjusts the content of sales presentations to new and existing customers based on the account history and objectives of the Sales Manager
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Coordinates sales efforts by following up with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics, and technical service groups.
- Daily communication with supervisors, peers, or subordinates.
- Organizing, planning, and prioritizing work daily — Developing specific goals and plans to accomplish your work daily.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be extremely organized
- Required skills include public speaking, problem-solving and analytical skills, multi-tasking, organization, leadership, and time management.
- Demonstrates aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers.
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Strong Excel skills (can do formulas, pivot tables, etc).
- Retail analyst experience and Knowledge
Pay Range: $20 - $25 hourly (non-exempt) depending on experience.