WMS Manager – Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for a highly motivated, well organized WMS Manager with experience with Manhattan SCALE. Candidates for this position will have five years or more working in a high-volume distribution center in an IT leading role.
- Help facilitate needs on the implementation of our new WMS
- Be able to troubleshoot errors in the system, come up with solutions
- Experience in inventory control, cycle counting, bin verification and adjustment
- Have experience with training and leading a team through system upgrades on the warehouse floor
- Experience working with Manhattan (SCALE Preferred) TMS/WMS
- Develop user guides, conduct QA, and improve operational efficiency
- Perform system configuration of Manhattan Associates Scale Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Build and maintain WMS configuration documentation based on business requirements.
- Develop and execute unit test plans to validate system configuration.
- Review integration and user acceptance test plans.
- Design and test WMS enhancements that are developed by Manhattan or internal development team.
- Monitor and Review the Test Execution Phase to ensure the Solution meets the necessary quality benchmarks
- Coordinate with Manhattan Associates PSO, CSO and Premier Support Team for delivery of Defect-Fixes and Enhancements
- Can develop training materials, lead and train warehouse employees on new processes and systems
- Troubleshoot operational issues and perform root-cause analysis
- Collect data and perform analysis to provide recommendations on operational improvements
- Serve as project manager for new process implementations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science required, Master’s Degree preferred
- Experience with WMS integration into ERP
- Knowledge of process improvement methodologies
- Working knowledge of warehousing operations, inventory, receiving, and order processing.
- Data analysis skills, Mastery in Microsoft Excel, Project and Visio, Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong “service” orientation to internal stakeholders and constituents
- Experience with SSRS reports
- SQL Server and JAVA experience
- Gifted analytical thinker; proven ability to synthesize complex data into simple and compelling recommendations for improvement.
- Be organized, systematic and a fantastic driver on processes and procedures
- Have solid work ethic
- Able to wear many hats and work on multiple projects at once
- Other job duties may be assigned
Pay Range for the position is $100,000.00 to $110,000.00