The Engineer Project Manager will be responsible for planning and managing key projects for Feit Electric, providing high visibility, planning resources, timeline and managing gaps in order to deliver projects on time. The project coordinator will manage the projects with cross-functional participants and drive completion.
- Manage (plan, monitor, and control) multiple projects across the Engineering department; with a focus on milestones/deadlines, deliverables and resources.
- Maintain and update Engineering projects.
- Ensure processes are followed correctly and that documentation is accurate and up to date.
- Manage the overall Feit Electric project portfolio and prioritization process.
- Work effectively with all Engineering and Business roles internal to Feit Electric as well as with our partners.
- Schedule and conduct project meetings as defined in project plans, develop project status reports for each project.
- Creating excel reports using Smartsheet , v-lookups, sorting and filtering.
- Continuous improvement of processes.
- Attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple projects & programs with people both internal and external to the company.
- 2 years’ experience as Program Manager or Project Coordinator. PMP certificate preferred.
- 4-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Familiar with Engineering functions (Engineering Documentation, Change Notices, BOMs).
- Proficient in MS Office programs, with special emphasis on Excel and Word.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment, biased towards action.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.