Supports Walmart Sales Managers in all aspects of selling products and meeting customer needs. Professional support functions in a fast-paced environment, dealing with moderately complex issues and managing conflicting priorities. Strong analytical and mathematical capabilities. Create recommendations to support business decision-making. Detail-oriented, extremely well organized, and able to manage time and multi-task to accomplish a multitude of tasks, with conflicting priorities and timelines. Proficient administrative tasks: PC skills -Internet, MS Office: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and outlook. Excellent communication skills written/verbal digitally and in-person are a must. Previous experience working with Walmart desired.
- Prepare regular scorecards for distribution to the buying team at Walmart and attend buyer calls as support to the Channel & Associate Director
- Perform analysis of Walmart retail and dotcom USA’s performance to track performance and uncover mutually beneficial growth opportunities
- Weekly sales performance scorecards for distribution to the sales and marketing team
- Track, measure and communicate program execution and performance in Walmart
- Assist with management of Walmart’s modular set-up
- Manage Walmart internal databases for accuracy
- Work proficiently in Item 360
- Review and create reports to analyze OTIF opportunities and issues.
- Creation and management of Line Review documents and retailers modular
- Forecast and manage demand planning and supply chain inventory
- Develop and maintain internal monthly forecasts.
- Utilize various tools within Wal-Mart’s Retail Link system (QMS, NOVA, CCS, DSS, Item360, CPFR, OTIF, SVIST and SWAS) to research issues with store and DC out of stocks and forecast issues.
- Work closely with customer service to resolve any issues with orders.
- Track late purchase orders and find root causes.
- Responsible for new item set-up/item updates in Walmart’s systems.
- Manage images and content for Walmart.com
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be extremely organized
- Required skills include public speaking, problem-solving and analytical skills, multi-tasking, organization, leadership, and time management.
- Demonstrates aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers.
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Strong Excel skills (can do formulas, pivot tables, etc).
- Retail analyst experience and Knowledge
- Retail Link experience required
- Required Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
Job duties and responsibilities include:
Skills and Qualifications: