Essential Functions, but not limited to:
- High volume inbound calls
- Working within a customer care environment, you will respond to inbound phone calls and e-mails from customers and consumers who have questions or issues related to their product purchases.
- Make outbound calls to clarify individual requests, provide additional information, obtain data to resolve an issue, or let the customer know that an issue or discrepancy has been resolved.
- Process orders or prepare written correspondence.
- Work on special projects at senior management’s request
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent of 2-3 years of relevant work experience, preferably within a manufacturing and or distribution environment
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- A commitment to superior customer service
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Must possess a high level of professional verbal and written communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills in order to communicate with all levels.
- Time management, and accuracy skills a must
- Data entry experience and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating a sense of urgency and accuracy
- Working knowledge of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Zigbee, 3G/4G communication protocols.
- Update software operating systems, especially for mobile communication platforms.
- Working knowledge of Android & iOS operating systems and the ability to navigate numerous cell provider websites
- Work with and manage CRM or other call logging system.
- Overall Computer Skills: Proficient with MS Office applications is required (advanced Outlook, Excel, Access preferred).
THIS POSITION MAY REQUIRE WORKING FROM HOME DURING THE WEEKENDS OR INTO THE EVENING HOURS.