Feit Electric, one of the nation’s premier lighting and smart home manufacturers, is looking for a self-motivated, well-organized customer service/tech support supervisor professional with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Day to day activities will be focused on communications to troubleshoot problems, help with product installation, process orders, prepare correspondences, and fulfill customer needs while ensuring customer satisfaction. Must possess familiarity with best practices and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Able to quickly diagnose product issues on the spot, explain situations with patience, empathy, and offer solutions to quickly get users up and running again.
Essential Functions, but not limited to:
- Supervising a team of up to 6 with high volume inbound multichannel messages from email, social, calls, and chat.
- Manage team performance and customer satisfaction based on KPIs.
- Design and implement training protocols for current and new products to the team.
- Working within a customer care environment, you will respond to inbound phone calls and e-mails from customers and consumers who have questions or issues related to their product purchases.
- Make outbound communications to clarify individual requests, provide additional information, obtain data to resolve an issue, or let the customer know that an issue or discrepancy has been resolved.
- Process orders or prepare written correspondence.
- Develop superior product knowledge expertise on Feit Electric products.
- Be stewards of Feit Electrics online brand reputation including responding to reviews on retailer sites, app store, and within app questions from end-users.
Work on special projects at senior management’s request.
- Requires an associate degree (bachelor’s degree preferred) in a technical field and 5 years of technical customer service support experience.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a technical field
- A commitment to superior customer service
- Well organized and detail-oriented, ability to analyze data and decern insights.
- Must possess a high level of professional verbal and written communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills to communicate with all levels.
- Time management, and accuracy skills a must.
- Data entry experience and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating a sense of urgency and accuracy
- Working knowledge of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Zigbee, 2.4ghz/5ghz network/communication protocols.
- Understanding of mobile apps and software operating systems, especially for mobile communication platforms.
- Working knowledge of Android & iOS operating systems and the ability to navigate numerous cell provider websites.
- Aptitude or experience working with CRMs or other call logging system.
Overall Computer Skills: proficiency with MS Office applications is required (advanced Outlook, Excel).
Job Type: Full-time